Thursday, March 10, 2005

Outing with Them~

Well, met Geok Fang at around 10.30am to go KBox at the outlet near my area. But before that, we went to "Ya Kun" for breakfast~ Then off to KBox. We sang from 11am to 2pm. Lunch was laksa~ For the first time, I had laksa without having to drink a sip of water to reduce the spiciness, cause, it's not spicy at all~ There's 3 pieces of Japanese Fishcake, 2 miserable shelled prawns and 3 "Tau Pok"... And, plus, the waiters and waitresses looked damn young, like fresh O levels graduates~ haha.. Then, they mixed up our drinks, I ordered Iced Lemon Tea, but they serve me Sprite~ It's ok, I'm NOT a demanding customer after all, not as if, I'm allergic to Sprite or something~ hmm...

After that, we actually impromptu want to watch "I Do I Do", but the timing wasn't good. Instead, me n Geok Fang went Haagen Daz to eat ice cream as well as to wait for Mac. She ordered the brownie, whereas I ordered the chocoholic~ Damn! I feel cheated~ Why? Not because the chocoholic wasn't nice, I didn't taste that after all because, the Belgium Chocolate wasn't hard enough to serve out~ Fine, so I changed the scoops to Macadamia nuts & Chocolate Chocolate Chips (there's 2 chocolates, apparantly, because Geok Fang was saying there's those vanilla with chocolate chips~ hmm~) ... Then they came serving me with 2 scoops of that, plus a miserable waffle biscuit~ haiz... Then I saw the menu, chocoholic got 3 scoops, I'm NOT going to pay for something that I didn't order~ So, Geok Fang signaled to the waitress, then I tell them, isn't it supposed to be 3 scoops? They apologzied, so, I took the 'advantage' to change it to something else instead~ I forgotten what's the name~ I regretted ordering that, it's in a long glass container with whipped cream on top, with cookies in between, then lastly, the 2 scoops of ice cream~ However, the ice cream wasn't HARD enough~ So watery, ARGH! Not going to visit them, at least for a period of time~ Century Square undergoes a major transformation, at least a significant increase in the food part, now got Sakae… Jack's Place is coming, and "Din Tai Feng" too.. I guess I no longer have to step out of Tampines…

Ok, then we went to play pool, Geok Fang went back first because her family’s having steamboat~ Keke~ This’s actually the first time I played pool with Mac and the guys as well~ Most of the time, they just shoot in the balls, with a single shot~ Cool~ Haha~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月