Pissed
You know how some idiots pissed you off? Always blaming on others, when things gets rough for them, they just blame everyone instead of looking in the problem, and their attitudes? Everytime pissed people off, even people can help also don't want to help... There's just some idiotic people around~ Always taking advantages, when things happen, push responsibilities to others, without first stop and think it's their fault in the end~
Most cannot stand is their stupid attitudes, damn cocky, if they need your help, they'll ask for it as if they have the right to do so! If you want help, ask it nicely, if not, you can forget about it, even if I can help, I won't to! If they don't need your help, they won't even be bothered with you~
I've always believed in giving is a blessing than taking, but to these bunch of stupid idiots, rest assured that I won't lift a finger to help! Make my whole mood screwed up only!
Why can't these people just disappeared and get out of my world? ARGH!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home