Back...
http://www.youtube.com/?v=k1kYE9irDAA
Chanced upon this real ending of the Vampire 3 show~ I didn't know it wasn't in the VCDs nor shown in Singapore, it was only shown in Hong Kong... Prepare to wait a little cause it's 8 minutes plus plus... Hmmm.. The ending is...
Decided to blog again, otherwise will be deemed as missing... But, who knows whether anyone will be reading and following up my blog or not... Anyway, decided not to MIA la.. Haha..
Finally, finished Full House, the drama... It gets a bit draggy at the later part, that's why it takes quite some time for me to finish the whole show... Sure, it isn't like those tear jerky shows but perhaps, I just can't find one Korean drama very appealing for me to repeat the show.. Hmmm...
Anyway, exams coming le, must Jia You!!!
And, changed blog song again~~~ Chanced upon this lively song when I was surfing around, I don't know the singers but this title got a name, 24~ Maybe it's because of the days ba.. Enjoy~~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home