Shinhwa Survey
My Shinhwa fanatic friend asked me to do the survey to let her see... Being the very nice me, there you go... Hahahaha..
1) SHCJ username & First name
I don't have~
2) Seat -> block- row - number & who you sat beside (if you remember)
Stated on the concert tix I've put up~
3) Country you are from
Singapore, obviously~
4) Did you come to greet Andy, Hyesung, Dongwan, Junjin and Minwoo at the airport? (if yes, please describe what you remember the best about it)
Nope... I don't do such stuffs... Teeheheehe...
5) Did you come to greet Eric at the airport? (if yes, please describe what you remember the best about it)
Nope..
6) Did you follow Shinhwa around anywhere or chase them in a taxi at any time during their stay? (if yes, please tell us about it)
Absolutely, nope~ You think I'm that rich after spending $170 on the concert? Haha... Basically, I don't do such stuffs.. I'm not that free, furthermore, I believe they need their rest too~
7) Name someone or people you met during Shinhwa Singapore FOR THE FIRST TIME (not only on the concert day) *don't feel bad if you forget names, no one will hold it against you...there were a lot of ppl!
Basically, it's Dongwan, Junjin, Hye Sung, Minwoo, Eric & Andy... Counted right?
8) Your favourite speech by a Shinhwa member (what he said)
Well, hmmm.... Eric saying, "the 2 hours spent seems like only 2 minutes with you guys!"
9) Your favourite performance of the concert
That'd have to be, BRAND NEW!!
10) Your impression of L.U.G.
They bowed to me, when they walked past me, just 1 metre apart, which I found it rather amusing~ Hahaa...
11) Your Most Memorable part of the concert
Shinhwa singing "Angel", and when each member sang, the spot light only focus on him~ Very soothing & romantic feeling...
12) Did you come to say goodbye to Eric at the airport? (if yes, please describe what you remember the best about it)
Nope...
13) Did you come to say goodbye to Andy, Hyesung, Dongwan and Minwoo at the airport? (if yes, please describe what you remember the best about it)
Nope...
14) Did you come to say goodbye to Junjin at the airport? (if yes, please describe what you remember the best about it)
Nope...
15) Something you learned about yourself during this time
I'm $170 poorer? Hahahaa... And, I can sing 2 korean songs!
16) Something you learned about Shinhwa during this time
They can sing & dance 'live', without missing a tempo or sing out of key.. No breathless sound was heard...
17) Do you have precious memories that you will never forget from Shinhwa Singapore?
Brand New song & dance~
18) Would you go to another Shinhwa concert in Singapore?
Yes... But I doubt that there'll be another one~ That's why I went for this, this time...
1) SHCJ username & First name
I don't have~
2) Seat -> block- row - number & who you sat beside (if you remember)
Stated on the concert tix I've put up~
3) Country you are from
Singapore, obviously~
4) Did you come to greet Andy, Hyesung, Dongwan, Junjin and Minwoo at the airport? (if yes, please describe what you remember the best about it)
Nope... I don't do such stuffs... Teeheheehe...
5) Did you come to greet Eric at the airport? (if yes, please describe what you remember the best about it)
Nope..
6) Did you follow Shinhwa around anywhere or chase them in a taxi at any time during their stay? (if yes, please tell us about it)
Absolutely, nope~ You think I'm that rich after spending $170 on the concert? Haha... Basically, I don't do such stuffs.. I'm not that free, furthermore, I believe they need their rest too~
7) Name someone or people you met during Shinhwa Singapore FOR THE FIRST TIME (not only on the concert day) *don't feel bad if you forget names, no one will hold it against you...there were a lot of ppl!
Basically, it's Dongwan, Junjin, Hye Sung, Minwoo, Eric & Andy... Counted right?
8) Your favourite speech by a Shinhwa member (what he said)
Well, hmmm.... Eric saying, "the 2 hours spent seems like only 2 minutes with you guys!"
9) Your favourite performance of the concert
That'd have to be, BRAND NEW!!
10) Your impression of L.U.G.
They bowed to me, when they walked past me, just 1 metre apart, which I found it rather amusing~ Hahaa...
11) Your Most Memorable part of the concert
Shinhwa singing "Angel", and when each member sang, the spot light only focus on him~ Very soothing & romantic feeling...
12) Did you come to say goodbye to Eric at the airport? (if yes, please describe what you remember the best about it)
Nope...
13) Did you come to say goodbye to Andy, Hyesung, Dongwan and Minwoo at the airport? (if yes, please describe what you remember the best about it)
Nope...
14) Did you come to say goodbye to Junjin at the airport? (if yes, please describe what you remember the best about it)
Nope...
15) Something you learned about yourself during this time
I'm $170 poorer? Hahahaa... And, I can sing 2 korean songs!
16) Something you learned about Shinhwa during this time
They can sing & dance 'live', without missing a tempo or sing out of key.. No breathless sound was heard...
17) Do you have precious memories that you will never forget from Shinhwa Singapore?
Brand New song & dance~
18) Would you go to another Shinhwa concert in Singapore?
Yes... But I doubt that there'll be another one~ That's why I went for this, this time...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home