追魂交易~
Currently watching: Net Deception, 追魂交易, nothing to do with spirits though... It's about trickery, net fraud etc... I'm just finished the whole show... And yeah, it's currently showing on Channel 8... I really can't stand the chinese 配音 for cantonese shows nowadays... 完全沒有感情, 都不適合他們的! 受不了!
I've been lamenting for ages that I wanna watch this show, finally... I did... And I'm happy about it..
This newbie, impressed me abit... Hahaa..
Firstly, I really can't stand Myolie's hairstyle... But now, 習慣嘍~
I quite like their chemistry... Can catch a vidz of their 'everything' here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Sak8xrEZ4
I think it's quite a great mini clip.. Hehee.. I simply love the last episode, where Erica said the "I want to make a decision that involves you & me for 50 years"... 我超喜歡這一段的配樂~
Cool man! I absolutely love his acting in there man!!! He's so smart, brillant! The chinese dubbers are not doing justice to their acting lor... Grrrrr...
This's the show to like Wong Hei, to 欣賞 his acting skills... Especially when someone close to him, died... Highly recommended!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home