Movies dosage~
I watched Death Note on Tuesday... It was a little draggy for me, 2 hours... Hahahaha... But I'm impressed by the witiness of the 2 guys.. Hahaa... Death God is funny & comical, screaming for apples... And 'L', the character, other than smart, he's like a baby...
I wouldn't want a death note; because I don't wanna do things that I might regret on later... If I put a name on it in a fit of anger, then I'll be remorseful for my entire life... 人不犯我,我不犯人... Hahahha.... Everything happens for a reason...
The characters acting in this show.. Hmmm... A smart ex FBI agent fiancee... Ratings: 7/10...
On Monday, I caught The Prestige... Another long movie...
I watched this movie, primarily is because of Hugh Jackman... The ending was unexpected, I didn't realised that, actually... Hahahahaha... Can't reveal, spoiler... Hmmm... Overall quite nice, though I think, I expect much much more... Ratings: 7.5/10



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home