Friday, February 09, 2007

Love Bond, checked!

Yeah~ Finished watching Love Bond yesterday night~~~ I wanted to watch this show primarily because of my fave screen couple, Michael Tao & Kenix Kwok...

So on my birthday last year, YT gave me the 1st 2 boxes of the show... As I watched the 1st 5 episodes, I sat there thinking to myself, did I made the right choice in wanting to possess this show? Mainly, it wasn't what I expected, but I 硬者頭皮看,simply because I asked someone to get it for me, not nice to dump 1 side right?

After slightly halfway through the 2nd box, I absolutely love this show... And, I'm glad to announce that I'm not least regret in wanting to possess this drama~

Bernice & Moses in this part of the show where they called each other 姦夫 & 淫婦, is very 曖昧,no wonder they have 緋聞 together~ Their chemistry is good~ Looks compatible too!

Talking back to Kenix & Michael, how can I ever forget their 100% chemistry since the DIF days? This scene is particularly heart breaking as they were 'forced' to be apart...

Kenix said to Michael, "你不會在白天看到星星,更不會看到太陽從西邊升起,這是永遠不會改變的事實"~ telling Michael that they can't be together because of this analogy~

But anyway, they got back together after Michael really made the 白天可以看到星星, 太陽可以從西邊升起~ So creative & sweet... Watch it yourself arh.. Ha!

Haiz... 開心,which is Kenix's name in the show, should change to 傷心~ This part is when Kenix ended up in the hospital because she did something 偉大 for Michael's brother~

Apart from the 2 couples above, this couple is very cute together as well.. 羞羞澀澀的~ 仁仔和妹妹~

The 林family, with 4 brothers & 1 sister~ The cast is almost like 青出於藍... Haha.. With the 大佬Michael,四佬the pink colour shirt guy,仁仔,開心Kenix~

Oh, forgot to mention the brotherly & family love.. Especially during the last few episodes when the misunderstanding gets deeper & the way they shout at each other, was simply great! Not gloating, but 純粹欣賞the演技~ Ratings will be 4 stars out of 5 stars...

Before I forget to mention, the 首映禮 for The Protege Movie is sold out... Hmmmm....

Lastly, Kim Gary Restaurant which is endorsed by Bosco, was great... The 鴛鴦 they sell is superbly thick & fragrant... Had a rather cheap but fulfilling lunch at JB today in Kim Gary.. Nice nice! Hahaaa... The peanut butter toast was ngmmmm~~~ =Slurps=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月