Friday, March 23, 2007

小時候的回憶~

There bound to be songs that belongs to you... Once you listen to it, you're reminded of past events, happenings.. Be it sad, happy, they're a part of you growing up in life~

Everytime I hear Because of You by 98 Degrees, I'm reminded of a person..

You're my sunshine after the rain
you're the cure against my fear and my pain
cuz i'm losing my mind when you're not around,
it's all, it's all, it's all because of you

Everytime I hear I Do Cherish You by 98 Degrees, I'm reminded of the same person...

I do... cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice

I will... love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I waited so long
To say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
Well, I do...

Everytime I hear If by Daniel Chan, I'll always pause whatever I'm doing, follow the melody of the song, humming with it, singing along at some parts. This song particularly holds my memories in my secondary school days..

幸福 不是每一天都有
錯過以後 要等很久很久
別讓你的快樂在我懷中變成泡沫

至少 我們依然是朋友
如果我不適合握你的手
带着我的祝福好好的过

藏起心痛 我想我还能忍受这点寂寞
用最沉默的温柔 微笑对你挥挥手

If you cry 我会明白
If you smile 我也会温暖
走累了 If you don't mind
和我坐下来 看看天的蓝

If you cry 还有我在
If you try 陪你等待
你永远不会孤单
有个人只为了你存在

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月