A decision made~
Well, apologies if my blog isn't that linking yet... Cause, basically, my desktop keep running the low disk space problem, my laptop, the connection link's too weak, sometimes I can't get the infomation I want~ Hmm... How I spend these few days is watching VCDs... I know I should be searching for those infomation I SHOULD be looking for, but...
By the way, read about news that Sly & Maia register marriage via the ROM, that it's an impulse part of Sly, then, his only consolation's not signing on the official papers~ Hmm, that means he & Maia are really together~ Deny here, deny there~ But, actually, celebrities are all human, just like Jay & Patty~ What if they admit and the relationship doesn't everlast? Then, break up, then the paparazzi will make a splash again~ Admitting equals having a responsibility to carry on even if you find that person doesn't really suits u~ So, underground's relationship is better~ Heehee~
Ok, shan't talk here anymore... I'm going to search those informations, I should be looking for, no point lamenting in here anymore! Snap out of it, ok? Tommorrow will be a better day~ Should start making plans, not going to procastinate anymore~ I'm going to consider PSB Academy, SIM, MIS as my other private universities choices~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home