Thursday, June 16, 2005

Busy day~

Had a busy day today, went to Buona Vista, MOE, to collect my A certificate~ After that, went for the SIM enrolment talk~ Bumped into Tze Hern & Kristie... Tze Hern's doing SMU & SIC degrees co-currently~ I really take my hat of him... Anyway, Kristie went into UOL for Banking & Finance~ hmmm....

And the talk, Tze Hern kept 'suan-ning' about the lecturer, saying she's going to be my XXXXXXXXX lecturer... Then I told him, there are ABCDEF, 6 different classes hor, then he retorted me, "you're not so 'heng' .. Fine! Hmpf! And I found out I've to pay much more, drats! All in pounds, where got so much money?!?!?

1st, registration at SIM costs me S$50.25, then the course fees at SIM plus membership cost me $4200+++... Now, register as a UOL need 460 Pounds!!! Hello? Pounds leh!!! Then have to make trip down to the RELC... Argh! Give us dates somemore... 17th, 18th, 24th & 25th... Mummy xin, if you're reading this, please make arrangment with me to go down soon... Haiz...

Ok, after that, went to Buona Vista to meet up with Liying, arranged to watch "Mr & Mrs Smith"... But due to unforeseen circumstances, missed the timing at 7.20pm one... So we went to have a nice dinner instead...

Had dinner at CS's Soup Restaurant, ordered the set course meal for 2 plus 1 beggar's tofu.. (ordered wrong one, should have order the claypot one but nevertheless, still delicious!!! .. Wah! What a satisfying & full meal! We had braised peanuts as a starter, main course consists of famous "Samshui Chicken", sweet potates leaves with sambal, fish slices, claypot tofu, soup, and desserts... Wah, it's really full!!! Bloated!!!

After that, went to walk around, 9pm already... Went to Poh Kim, heard from Zebin got "Point of No Return" (Xi Guan Da Shao) got the $16.90 promo... Hmm, actually no intention to buy at first, cause I know Zebin will get it... But the sales person really.. really too warm hearted, telling us the stories of some dramas... She really went on & on & on~ Duh~ But it's nice of her to share her VAST experiences on TVB Dramas, so nice till she told us all the plots, endings, etc.. DUH?! What for I buy??!! Haha....

But seeing her so warm hearted, feel really bad walking out empty handed, and since I got my pay, pampered myself by buying the "Point Of No Return" lor~ Haiz... She talked for 20minutes, ok??? Oh, Liying got me "Da Vinci Code" lor.. But not what I wanted, the one I wanted is much thicker.. But she insist the whole POPULAR only got that 1 version... Fine~~~ Waiting for "Rich Dad Poor Dad"...

And, just wanna add this.. The stupid TM popular staff was rude! hate her!!! Hmpf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月