1st encounter with Energy~

Their first ever performance in Singapore, at Far East Square... Yanting won the tickets very concidentally in a I-weekly contest.. Remembered that time, whatever we participate, almost everytime we won~ That was a really lucky period... Hehe...
That was when Toro fell behind the stage~ And the day I started liking Daniel Chan's "Zun Wo Ai Ni"~~~ And the first day when I took liking to Shuwei~
Next day was their autograph session of the first version of "Come On", their first album~ But I didn't buy, just got dragged by Yanting to HMV, to be her cameraman~ Dragged Liying along because originally I planned to go out with her, not wanting to disappoint Yanting, i asked Liying along, and that's the day she got memerised by Kunda.. Haha... After that, went to SPH to watch their first 'live' TV performance... They danced "Come On"... Still remember they were so fresh then, wearing black, and Edy still had that white 'towel' over his head, Shuwei & Milk with their short hair...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home