Dinner @ Bugis~
Ok, met Huixin after work for dinner today~ Finally had dinner at Crystal Jade @ Bugis~ So nice... Haha.. We ordered a black pepper beef stirred fried with noodles, seafood baked rice, spices chicken, and a Macau's famous pork chop burger~ The beef was so tender, but we hated the bones that was stuck subbornly with it, couldn't finish the noodles, cause it was too peppery~ (Won't order it next time!) Haha.. The seafood baked rice was so cheesy, we absolutely love it! And the spices chicken, was so fragrant, again, we hated the loosely bones.. haha.. and we wanted to open another eatery, known as "Boneless Shop"... hahaa.. crude eh? The pork chop burger, mmm... so tasty, delicious, mouth watering.. the pork chop was so succulent! and the burger, was so crispy! yum yum! A definite must try, ok? haha...
After that, we went to Kinokuniya~ Went searching for some books but didn't get them, I'll wait for the 20% discount.. hehe... Anyway, we went "shopping", Huixin wanted to get some stationary case... We went "Wallet Shop", then there's this brand, MYUK, the words, so diaoz! haha.. attitude siah! And there's this particular saying that Huixin likes, but I can't remember... haha.. then I was like, you buy the handphone pouch, with the wallet, with the stationary holder, and the bag with that line iof words~... She say don't want, later people thinks she AP (attitude problem).. ahhaa...
Psst~ Tell you all a secret, Huixin likes wallet with a transparency space, to put photo! hahaha! Now I know~ Kekeke... And I'll keep teasing her with it! Hehehe...
Ok, 2 more days! Jia you!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home