Conversation~
I was typing the email as below, to inform the customers about that I'm leaving, and the email and number will no longer be mine��
"Dear all,
Please take note that from 30th June 2005, I'll be no longer using this email and the phone number.
Please direct all your enquiries, to your respective sales in charge. If you're not sure who to look for because of the merger that took place earlier this year, please drop me an email before 30th June, and I'll check it out and let you know asap.
For enquiries on IBM, please contact XXX.
Please render the same support and kind understanding to our sales team. Thank you. (",)"
Few minutes later, a customer emailed me, as below:
Customer: Hi, leaving *company name*?
Me: Hi, Yup~ I'm a temporary staff here only
Customer: I see.. Going back to study or found a permanent job?
Me: Furthering studies
Customer: Good.. All the best! Australia? Do you have msn?
Me: Not Australia, it's London. (*thinking, UOL mar.. Hehe*). Have Skype though, not a familiar user, you have Skype?
Customer: Don't have, have to download, when you leaving?
Me: thinking *is when I leave company or leaving for studies?* July
Customer: Ok, all the best, what's your skype ID? You like SMS?
Me: skype is sec208, I like to sms, but my mobile will be put on hold until I come back (*frankly, not really willing to give la*)
Customer: Can sms you for the time being?
Me: *speechless* uhm, sorry, can't reveal that, hope you understand. You take care and all the best as well. =)
Customer: You going beginning or mid july? Why not you try MSN, it's easier
Me: Ok, I'll create one, xyzdc@hotmail.com, (*I really go and create 1 specially for him* maybe I'll give all my customers this email, hehe*)
But as I type this, I realised something was a little amiss, my blog address is the same as my skype ID?! Alamak! In case you're reading this, Mr Y~ Yes, this's my blog, Frankly, I've nothing to hide, so it's alright that anyone reads it. It's just an open record of what I did.
I hope he'll forget the sec208, please please please!! Ahhaa, just remember the xyz account!!!
But as I'm starting to realise, that more and more strangers that will pass by my blog, am going to be more discreet about it~ hmm��




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home