RELC -> Orchard~
Had another busy day today for my SIM... Went down to RELC in the morning, normally they never open during Saturday, but due to the large amount of applicants they need to cater for certification of qualifications... RELC is so damn secluded, alight after RGS bus-stop and walked up a very narrow lane, climb slope as well...
I reached there around 1130, thinking that 1200 they will close, then when I reached, should be no one already.. But to my amazement, there're around over 80 people still waiting... Ok, I took a queue number, 21, and waited... At first, 21 mar, should be very fast right? Was feeling happy, then I saw there's this person, obviously earlier than me, holding a number 51, then I hear them calling out, number 39 next~ Diaoz!!!
Ok, my turn was at 1300, so I waited almost 2 hours... Let them certify still must pay 2 dollars for 2 certs~ Ok, after that, I went to meet Yifei at Orchard...
Purpose is she just went Taiwan, got her to buy some 'muah chees' from 'Jiu Fen' (9 shares)... Then we went to have lunch at Taka's Pasta Cafe.. Ordered 1 pasta each, and a pizza to share.. It's so nice! Yummy yummy yummy! After went Taka upstairs to shop around, bumped into Zhiyi, who's doing promoting for this colour pen~ Chatted with her for a while, she drew something for me...

Cute right? Caterpillar! Wahaha!!! What a significance! Actually is I requested la~ hehe...
After that, we went Far East, we practically went in every shop to see see look look.. Leg ache~ Mine feet ain't for hardcore shopping, trust me... no lar, not so serious~ And I think Yifei seriously got problem, fancy her looking for Mao Zedong's potrait clothings? What the?!
The shop assistant kept asking her, "You buying for friend? Your friend is bigger size or smaller size?",
Yifei pointed at herself, indicating it's for herself, but the sales person continued, thinking Yifei meant her size, instead herself, "Why not I recommend you our best seller?", pointing at another more sensible black shirt, "Buying for your friend, what size?"
Then Yifei straightforward tell sales person she wants that Mao Zedong t-shirt for HERSELF. Now then the sales person understood~ I bet she must be thinking, what a weird girl, fancy her liking Mao Zedong! Wahaha, I was....... hhaahahaha~
Oh yar, bumped into Yihou at Far East, long time never see her, think a year lo! Didn't noticed her until Yifei pointed out and asked me, "Your friend?" Please take note that Yifei & Yihou never ever met or known each other... You know why Yifei know? Cause Yihou was looking at me, then paused already, the mouth already mouthing my name~ What a smart blackie! (Note: Blackie is the nickname of Yifei~ the story behind it is long long story.. ehehee)...
After that, cause it was already around dinner time, and my mum's not cooking, need to settle dinner, and since we both not really hungry, we settled for Sakae at Wheelock, wanting to eat the Tempura Ice-cream~ Damn it! Not available anymore liaoz!!!! Argh!!!
Then we walked back to Wisma to the Isetan there to buy some Biotherm stuffs, and she took half an hour before deciding what she wants to get... Diaoz... Half an hour!!! I think the sales must be thinking, choose so long, waste my time~ Hahaha... Saw Nizam as well, but he didn't see me... Then bumped into Mabel & Sharon at Orchard too... After that, we went home to rest our tired feets.. hehe...
Today is bumping friends' day~ From Zhiyi to Yihou to Nizam to Sharon to Mabel~ Blackie commented, my friends are everywhere.. wahahhaa!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home