Happy Birthday to Edy from Energy

Needless to say, it's Edy's Birthday today~ Happy Birthday! Anyway, the above photo, I admit, is very on the spot done.... So, doesn't turn out to be really nice, but never mind, it's my own work cum creation, gathering all the autographs he've done for me, it's the thought that counts anyway..
Actually wanna do up something better, but I realised that I don't have much his photos in my computer~ Mostly is all 5, or 4 members gathered together~ Or more on Shuwei or Kunda individually~ Milk & Edy's one, I don't have that much.. So....
It's not that he's not good-looking or what~ Well, he looks a bit stern more than his group members, he's more mature in his thinking then his actual age (for your info, he's youngest among the 4), he's gone through what some older persons might never gone through (refering to his back injury), so maybe that contributes to that~ Nevertheless, I think he's got a superb great voice~ It's always comfortable to hear him sing, regardless of the sentimental hits, or the dance hits... He delivers the feelings of each slow song to perfection, so, great job, Edy~ And if you ever hear his 'live' performance, you'll undeniably agree with me~
Hmm... Ok, enough said, though he's not my favourite member of the group, if without him, or anyone of them (except Toro), Energy wouldn't be able to continue up to this point of time~ So, we shall be waiting for them to stage a comeback~ Jia You!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home