Today~
Decided to change blog song~ Presenting, Wilber's Bu De Bu Ai...
Slacked the whole today till around 3pm where I had to get ready for Eak's tuition~ Hmm...
The topic done with him, was also acid, base & salts... Then he was terribly confused with the titration... The one where you pipette 25 cubic centremetre into the conical flask, then you titrate against the base, usually the burette one.. He was very confused with the concentration particularly, mol per dm3 etc... Spend more than half the time explaining to him...
I had a tough time understanding that when I was in Sec 3 myself... Terrible experience, Mrs Liow was going too way fast, things got better in Sec 4~ But hey, she's a nice teacher... Haha... Thinking back, it's been 2 years since I last contacted her... Last time was still in JC ba... Hmm... Yes, I do keep in contact after I left my Sec Sch, but not for this recent 2 years lor...
Anyway, was copying and pasting my old bloggie for keepsake purposes, fearing that blog would be deleted off (Am I Being paranoid? Whatever~)... Then was reading some past entries from there... And I just realised, it's a whopping fast time flew~ We're in mid-July 2005! Seems like only just I just celebrated countdown over at Macvis's house~ Phew~ Oh My God, we're turning older so swift~ I cannot accept this!!!
It's true that whether is good times we're enjoying, or bad times we're enduring, time never ever will stop for anyone, not for me, not for you and not for them, and this World won't because of whoever is gone or whoever left you, and stops rotating~ Being nostalgic~ Hehe..
Argh! My left eye has been twitching again, again, and again~~ This time plus headache~ I'm starting to suspect something's wrong with my head, seriously... I have enough of sleep, at least 8 hours or more, today the sunlight wasn't that glaring, what's wrong?!!! haiz...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home