Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Get Unstuck In Time

Ahhh!!! It's OUT! It's OUT OUT OUT!!! Yeah!! *Jumping up & down for joy*

This is OUT in VCD!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The price is $32.45 per box, 50% discount, but Poh Kim is ALWAYS on 50% discount anyway~ Ok, think should be getting it soon.. and changing my wish list again.. Hehehe... I always wanted to get a VCD Portable Player with at least 7" screen attached & PSP~ Then mummy Huixin was like, " You wanna leave home (li jia chu zou) is it? How come the things you wanted are all portable ones??" Haha.. Then I realised, yar hor... Hahaha... But the gadgets above quite expensive... Actually, dropped the idea because it's a WANT, not a NEED... But, sometimes, you just wanna get something not for the need, get what I mean?

The art of spending money is to be able to spend it lavishly, like nobody's business, without restriction, acquiring what you want, with no worries~ =Delia=

Before I forget, Happy Birthday to my 'Lao Po', Evelyn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月