Revolving Door Of Veageance

Just been to TVB Square~ This's now showing in Hong Kong... Produced by the producer of my fave series, DIF I-III & Triumph In The Skies, it's no wonder that I'm eagerly awaiting the broadcast in local scenes~ By the way the above show is called "Revolving Door Of Vengeance" or RDV in short~ Hee... Just watched the trailers... It's superb~ Double thumbs up~
Cast like Kenix Kwok, Joe Ma, Ron Ng, already made it very attractive~ Think it's like those mega production, like
"Cold Blood Warm Heart"

"At The Threshold I"

"At The Threshold II"

"Secret Of The Heart"

Just to name a few~ Hmm.. Think have to wait a year or so, after they finish playing over in Hong Kong, before able to see in Singapore~ Then you realised those mega productions in the past, almost all have Gallen Lo as their main cast~ But the current series, there's no more him... His last show was "The W Files"... Haiz... He's such a good actor, will be really a pity if he doesn't act~ Hmm...
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the VCDs of "To Get Unstuck In The Past" by Roger Kwok & Flora Chan, which is currently airing in SCV Channel 55~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home