Saturday, October 15, 2005

Good Services!

Met up with IM ex-colleagues for dinner yesterday~ Meet up with Weilin first at HMV to do some shopping~ Went into this watch shop to take a look~ Saw this watch, fell in love with it at instant, then told salesgirl, I want that design~ Cause the price range of this shop is less than 10 bucks, so naturally, I thought that unique watch was less than 10 bucks too... When I went to pay, I took out the red note, wanting to pay, then the salesgirl said it's $39.90!!! What a shock!!! Though it was really nice, but definitely, I think it's not worth the price, plus there's no warranty, and no brand somemore~ So, I told the salesgirl I don't want it anymore, and wanted to look at other designs~ =Damn pai say= After that, I settled with one with less than 10 bucks after 2 attempts, there was left the only display piece for the previous 2~ The salesgirl was friendly! Thumb Up!

After that, headed to wallet shop to get my pencil case~ Wah, the service was friendly! We was greeted, "Good evening!" when we stepped into the shop~ Hee.. Makes my day~ 2 Thumbs Up!

Went over to Suki-Ramen at Cineleisure for dinner~ After that, headed to the basement for desserts! Korean desserts! Yummy! The Soda Ice-bar & the Red Bean Fish, damn nice!!! After that, headed to PS's Cartel for a drink~ Ordered Hazelnut Frappe for myself~ When it came, I was happily drinking it~ Then the waitress came over with another drink similar to mine, and told me, "Uhm, we made a mistake, the one you're currently drinking is not Hazelnut Frappe, this (the one she's holding) is the correct one". I replied her, "Huh? I drank already lehz" She replied, "Never mind, the one you're drinking is on the house"!

Frankly speaking, if she doesn't come over and tell me it's the wrong drink, I wouldn't have noticed, because it's my first time ordering it! But I'm so damn pleased with their honesty! 3 Thumbs Up! =Plus my toes as well= Hahaa...

So I ended up drinking 2 cups~ Feels so damn bloated, even though I didn't finished the second drink, which was originally what I ordered~

Oh, booked my Basic Theory Test on last Wednesday~ Hehe.. Maybe I'll get the motor-bike license instead of the motor-car license... Haha.. Since almost everyone I knew got motor-car license but think none at all got bike one~ Hahaaa... Don't know la~ Perhaps perhaps perhaps~

Had a great day today! Thank God for everything today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月