Testi-cherish
Wenning gave me a testimonial on V Day.. Hahaa...
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
SUrprise surprise!!! Delia, u are missed.. LIke haven seen u for a long time. =) Delia is a energy-crazy girl.. ahahha, i can nv forget how we disturb her & try to make her life miserable when we played cards with her energy poker. Nevertheless , this girl is a wonderful friend who always like to gives us "names" and "status" .. ahhahaam =)
Firstly, ah zor wenning, thank u for saying I'm missed... =Touched=... Hahaha.. Uhm, actually, I saw you just last month for Joann's celebration only, so don't talk as if we like 8000 years never meet.. Geez.. And, mummy Huixin's celebration is coming up too.. Gwennie's one as well... We even settled on Gwennie's venue too.. Hahaha.. Yup, you understand me, judging from the energy-crazy term... And, thanks for remembering how you peeps disturbed that particular dawn, been almost a year since mummy Huixin's birthday is coming again.. Haha.. Ya, about the names & status, we are one BIG family mar.. Don't understand why you peeps kept refusing to acknowledge our 'kinship'... Especially mummy Huixin, everytime I call her, she'll give me that look.. Haiz... Hahahaa.. But seeing this testimonial makes me smile lar.. It's quite, erm... funny.. Hahhahahaa..
On a different note, I realised some things that you don't think you'd care, but when you actually on the verge of losing it, or thought you've lost it, or when you actually really lost it, you come to realise that actually, how important it is to you... You regret why you did something to cause this loss, you kept asking yourself why why why? And the happiest moment that ever happened after that was, you recovered it, and feel really glad that it returned.. And the most important thing is, you learned to cherish it even more, you treasured it even more, you protect it even more... as you're afraid of losing it one more time, and this time, there might not be any turn back anymore...
I really like the feeling of getting back what's been lost, it's really a blessed feeling.. I promised to cherish everything, everyone from now... =)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home