Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day 8


Ok, finally, I'm gonna touch on the topic, Shopping.. Haha.. This's Shanghai's Xiangyang Fashion Street, the one I've circled.. Don't see like small small narrow narrow ok? Inside is a HELL LOT OF THINGS to shop and buy... The best thing?
You CAN bargain.. Hahaa.. And the best one I've bargained is not by slashing the price by half, but by at least 5 times lesser.. Hahahaa...
And the thing is, you must know how to act not very interested whereas inside, you super duper want that stuff.. Hahaha.. Can improve acting skills in there.. Hahaha... The fun thing is when they call you back and made the deal after you walked away because the price was not ok initially, but don't worry, 8 out of 10 will call you back one.. That's super satisfying feeling.. Hahahaha...
So, point is, cannot be thin skin while bargaining, otherwise, they'll eat you up like a sheep! Hahaha... But don't overdo it, like I overheard they quoting like 500yuan, and one immediately slashed it to 20yuan, that'd seem like you're snatching money instead of buying things.. Hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月