Monday, March 20, 2006

Back~~~

I'm back! From a holiday to China~ 8 days, am I missed? Hahaha.. Ok, summary, China improved alot since the last time I went, about 10 years ago~ But the sanitary problems still lingers~ Only came across once in the toilet where it doesn't smell.. The rest stinks like hell.. Can hardly breathe when in the cubicle.. And yes, there's toilet doors attached to the cubicles, however, I still bump into people not closing their door when doing business, what the hell is wrong with them?! Ya, only females go in but please, this's hygience purpose and privacy, you don't have to show the whole world what you got, right? Hahahahaa....

And people there are damn unhygenic, they spit anyhow, anywhere, anytime to the floor.. Eeks! Disgusting! And they make the action cum loud sound, when trying to get the phelgm out from the throat to spit it on the ground... Can faintz... Argh! The first thing I did when coming home was to disinfect myself~ Hahahhaa... Ok, shall put up photos as I go along narrating my trip there...

8 days, I arrived at Nanjing Airport first, go to Wuxi first, then to Suzhou, then to Shanghai, then to Hangzhou, lastly, returned to Nanjing again... Yupz... Wuxi and Nanjing was freezing cold, it hits Zero Degree Celcius there... Shanghai was the hottest with 18 degrees...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月