Reviews of shows n birks...
I just finished the above show, "Lost In The Chamber of Love"... Well, I think it's quite a nice show... The 4 newbies impressed me with their acting skills, especially Myolie's crying skills... So pitiful, seeing her being bullied... Thumbs up for this show~
And also, finally finished the finale episode of the above show, "Life Made Simple"... It's abit draggy because I didn't watch the whole serial at one shot.. Perhaps the intervals inbetween made me not so interested to keep on watching, but I think when you really are free, you'll finish this show quite fast... As usual, Jessica & Roger's acting didn't disappoint me, their skills are superb... Bravo.. Especially the last part where Roger discovered that Jessica did not marry him out of love but out of 'brotherhood'.. Shan't go too deep in narrating but that part really touches me..Ok, went to Popeye's for lunch with mummy Huixin today after our class ended... Yummy popeye! Hahaha... Now I know what to order le... Hehehee... Then we wandered around at the airport for quite some time before heading to Tampines area.. It's a tiring day, because of the early waking up and the super heavy bag we had to carry...
And, there's some mixed up in the birks order, my friend who ordered around same time as me got hers delivered yesterday, and she was quite puzzled with the extra 40 bucks for some fees, therefore, she smsed me... Then I was quite confused too.. Therefore, I emailed the Germany people, and there came this reply:
Dear Delia,
as mentioned on our website, shipping is free for all orders above SGD 249. DHL will not charge any local delivery charge, but you might have to pay customs duties.
as mentioned on our website, shipping is free for all orders above SGD 249. DHL will not charge any local delivery charge, but you might have to pay customs duties.
IMPORT DUTIES AND TAXES
You may be subject to import duties and taxes.Customs policies vary widely from country to country and we have no control over these charges,we cannot predict what they may be.When in doubt, please contact your local customs office for further information.All additional charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the customer.Thank you!
I'm quite bewildered. Are birks subjected to import duties and taxes? Can someone enlighten me? But anyway, I'm gonna print this out and show that DHL guy when he came... I'm predicting the birks arriving next week...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home