Wednesday, July 19, 2006

2nd & 3rd day

Finally, after 3 days of work, everything ended.. hahaha... These 3 days, I have been busy doing the cycle test at Bishan Library with Jo & HX & HX's friend~ The best thing was we get paid more than we expected because of the flexible hours... *wink*.. hahahaa...

I think we all get muscle tonned because of the books carrying activites... I treat it as gym session lor, getting paid while doing some exercises.. Haha.. Treat as if for not exercising this week, can't go swimming because of the work... 有小老鼠了,哈哈~

Anyway, this weekend will be quite happening... Saturday got KK's wedding, Sunday got GF's chalet.. Hahaha.. And Friday, I hope the interview will be smooth~ If succeed, I'll post the details, if not, nothing will be posted.. hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月