Wednesday, July 05, 2006

倒黴

Today is a 'sway' day...

Sway Incident 1: I burnt my soup by overcooking it... The soup dries up and the whole cooking pot was 燒焦,smell was really bad~

Sway Incident 2: The gas for cooking stuffs, 用完了~

Sway Incident 3: Almost trapped in the lift, 嚇死我了!

For incident 3, let's say the lift will stop at 3 levels, namely A, B, C~ Let's say I lived at level B... There was this guy who entered the lift with me with his hands full of food stuffs... I pressed level B & C...

Then the lift closes door and went up, as usual... Just when it was approaching level B, you know when you approach a level, you'll have the kinda 'jump' feeling by the lift? I immediately feel weird as this 'jump' was abit higher and strong than usual, and the light flickers split second~

When stopped, I waited for it to open its door, however, it didn't and went straight up to level C!!!! I was freaked out.. But still never mind, I thought maybe I miss to press level B...

So it went up to level C, then the unusual jerky 'jump' again!!! And then, it still didn't open its door at level C!!! But still never mind...

Then when it went down again to level B, I was like... 天啊! 我是踩了什麽狗屎啊! 不會吧?! 會不會trapped forever? So when it go down and reach level B again, I was half expecting it to open.. It didn't too~ 我真的標冷汗!

As it passed through level B to go back to level A, I was praying.... Please please, open the doors this time~~~

Lucky it did.. Otherwise, I won't be typing this here... And I took the stairs instead.... The guy remain in the lift with new people adding in... I think I climbed quite fast, when I reaches level B, the lift was approaching level C, I think the lift never open door as I think the guy also want to go level B... Hmmmm...

I nearly wanna call the EMSU maintanance service if it didn't open its doors back at level A...

這幾天,我決定不搭電梯了!走樓梯!

Anyway, I'm still thinking about 寇仲,徐子陵,師妃暄 & 李秀寧~ Hmm.. hahahahaha...
Must think of 啓傑 & 開心 & Martin Ko & Becky now.. Hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月