Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pirates of The Carribean 2: The Dead Man's Chest~


Will Turner: ...then I'll return here to marry you.
Elizabeth Swann: Properly.
Will Turner: Eagerly, if you'll still have me.
Elizabeth Swann: If it weren't for these bars, I'd have you already.

Will Turner: What about Jack? I can't leave without him! [sees Jack getting chased by cannibals]

Will Turner: Never mind, let's go!



Marty: [looking at the cloth] It's a key!

Jack Sparrow: No! Much more better. It is a drawing of a key. Gentlemen, what do keys do?

Marty: Keys... unlock... things?

Gibbs: And whatever this key unlocks, inside there's something valuable. So, we're setting out to find whatever this key unlocks.

Jack Sparrow: No! If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever it is we don't have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?

Gibbs: So... we're going after this key?

Jack Sparrow: You're not making any sense at all.

Jack Sparrow: Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic - terrific soprano. Worth at least four... maybe three and a half. And did I happen to mention... he's in love? With a girl. Due to be married. Betrothed. Dividing him from her and her from him would only be half as cruel as actually allowing them to be joined in holy matrimony, eh? (I like this line because Davey Jones' eyes is filled with tears & softness after Jack told him this~)

Jack Sparrow: Darling, I am truly unhappy to have to tell you this, but through an unfortunate and entirely unforeseeable series of circumstances that had nothing whatsoever to do with me, poor Will has been press-ganged into Davy Jones's crew.

Will Turner: This key is going to help save Elizabeth?

Jack Sparrow: How much do you know about Davey Jones?

Will Turner: Not much.

Jack Sparrow: Yeah. It'll save Elizabeth.

Tia Dalma: You know I require payment.

Jack Sparrow: I brought payment. Look. [shoots the monkey]

Jack Sparrow: An undead monkey! Top that!

Tia Dalma: The payment is fair...

Captain Jack Sparrow aka Johnny Depp is a wonderful character full of deceit, sometimes you really don't know whether he is a good man or not~ But those lines will make people laugh.. hahaha..

Went to watch the Pirates 2 movie with Jo after our swim on Monday... I was sunburnt cause we stayed in the water for like 3 hours plus~ Due to seventh month reasons, won't be visiting the pool for at least 2 months.... Then at night, learned parking without the poles... Hahaa... Gosh! Must practise more & more & more~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月