Sunday, October 01, 2006

LWOLAP & MV

Been quite some time since I watch TVB Dramas after LFD... So I decided to watch "Lethal Weapons Of Love And Passion" aka 覆雨翻云~ Or, LWOLAP for short~ Another Raymond show.. Hahaa...

This guy's really amazing, I've watched more shows of his then my 偶像, Louis Koo.. Probably he flimed much more dramas than Louis... Haha.. Now at episode 3, not a bad start, but I still think it's a combi of 尋秦記 & 大堂雙龍傳, probably due the the same author reason~ hahahaa..

Maiden's Vow or aka 鳳凰四重奏... You might think what a weird name for a show right? But I think 四重奏 got something to do with the 4 eras~

At first, I have absolutely no interest in wanting to watch this show, cause what a 不起眼的劇名, however, I came across the trailer and some snippets of the show..

What's interesting is, the show is a 跨時代 show, as in there'll be 4 transitions in the show... The first being the end of the Tang Dynasty, the second, being the 40s and 50s period, the third being the late 60s, the fourth being now, the 21st century... Leading cast is Charmaine Sheh & Joe Ma.. I think the 60s is the interesting part.. Teehehehe.. I don't think TVB ever flim such a genre of flim before, right?

I wanna watch this show!! Hahaha... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月