Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Rob-B-Hood Movie

Yesterday, I went to watch 寶貝計劃, aka Rob-B-Hood movie... If you like babies, this movie is really for you, Matthew, the baby's real name, is really adorable! If you like Louis Koo, this must be his best movie in this year... If you like Jackie Chan, you'll be impressed... If you like 許冠文,you'll be tickled by his expression...

Whatever, this is a must watch Chinese Movie of the year!!! Hahahahaa...

So cute!!! hahhaa...

After the 'freezing' part, will be the most emotional scene of the whole movie, I was very impressed by how Louis reacted... 感動到~~~ *Sniff*

Louis & Matthew 有默契~

I think this part is the funniest.. If you had watched the movie, or at least the trailer, you'll notice this line by Louis, "我想讓他手感比較好", in which the action & the 台詞 complements each other extremely well~

The whole cast taking group photo at the major press conference...

Louis & Jackie's partnership is really 天衣無縫!

This last part is quite stupid, but funny at the same time.. hahahahaa...

Aiyoh.. I also want a Jackie dad and a Louis mum! Soooooo sweet! Hahaha...

I seldom watched Asia flims, except those blockbusters like Initial D or New Police Story, as I have the habit of collecting Louis's movies, by right, I wouldn't step in a cinema watching this flim...

But I'm so glad I did when my friend asked me to watch, partly because it's Louis as well lar... Hahaha.. It's a story with lotsa laughter, lotsa touching scenes... I give it 9 and a half upon 10... The missing half mark goes to Jackie's 一成不變的 trying to make some funny scenes while fighting, so Jackie Chan... Hahaha...

I really hope there's a cantonese version of Rob-B-Hood VCD, 應該會更原汁原味,更生動, 更好看,更能融入劇情中~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月