Friday, November 24, 2006

No Title...

王田裁: 我在找有錢的女人養我。
鄭秀珍:給我一點時間,等我

Hahaha.. I was browsing through I-weekly when I came across this dialogue... So 曖昧..

Anyway, the above is just for laugh lar... Been busy this past week, mentally and physically tired... Work + School = Not easy to handle... So sleepy...

Yesterday before leaving school, Fel asked me where am I going to after school..

Fel: 你們要去哪裏?
Me: 去Ngee Ann...
Fel: 去Ngee Ann 吃飯啊?(she thought Ngee Ann Poly)
Me: 沒有, 去Civics Plaza...
Fel pauses a while, laugh out and continued...
Fel: 去Taka講去Taka啦,講什麽Ngee Ann...

All 4 of us burst out laughing... Hahhahaaa....

In the end, HX & me went Taka's Seoul Garden for lunch... Wah, so blardy long since I went Seoul Garden... 3 years? Hahaha...

We stuffed ourselves with so much food that we were bursting... Hahahahaha... After that, we went shopping for some things lar.. Tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月