Bobby Au-Yeung
Besides having Bosco overdose, I also have a bit of Bobby Au-Yeung overdose as he is starring in the 2 shows I'm chasing after, namely Forensic Heroes & Dicey Business...

In Forensic Heroes, he's the smart and brillant one, having a stern yet amiable personality.. A very sharp man, with keen imagination, able to connect & picture the scene just by looking around the crime of scene...
In Dicey Business, he's the gifted gambler but due to the lose of his younger bro, he loses all confidence, abandon himself in despair and becomes an addicted gambler.. However with some help, he managed to pick himself up...
But all in all the shows I've watched of Bobby, I prefer his character still, in Armed Reaction I-IV...
Chen Xiaosheng, this character, is funny, happy go lucky type, but when comes to work, is damn serious... A character that's unforgettable.. Hahaa..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home