V-day & bad day...
Went out with the CL Peeps last night to celebrate friendship day! Haha.. The theme was red or pink.. But only Jo & SR was on enough, the rest of us had slight red or pink on us~ Went to Minds' Cafe...
Was a bit 精神恍惚 these 2 days... Yesterday night, I actually took the wrong direction home when we parted at the MRT... Took the train to Raffles Place to change from Somerset... Don't know why took the direction to Jurong East when I was supposed to head towards Pasir Ris...
Realised the mistake when the announcement, "Next stop, Orchard"... Was hearing mp3 then... Hahaha... Then took back to City Hall & change... Waste time siah!
Then this morning, I actually overslept on the train and found myself at Jurong East Station when I 驚醒, when I was supposed to alight at Dover... But luckily I wasn't too late for class...
I never ever overslept on the train to miss a stop before!!! This is really shocking...
And 不好的事總是接二連三的...
At the morning tea break, I bumped slightly to HX and caused her milk tea to spill on her hand and jacket... Last night, I was spilled with mango juice, smelt like a mango till the moment I bathed.. Haha Haiz...
WHY???
=Reserved+Reserved+Reserved=




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home