
Travelled on the new Boeing with new Krisworld... The new handset was quite cool.. The images weren't lagging... The food was great as well... I never did like airplane food served, but this time, I finished everything! The appetizer was scallops! And the dessert was Ben & Jerry's ice cream... I think the catering improved a lot...
I stayed in some rented place at 九龍 Kowloon, 尖沙咀 Tsim Sha Tsui... On the first day, I reached HK around 4+ in the afternoon, took a coach A21 from the airport to Tsim Sha Tsui area, the fare was HKD33~ Journey was around 45minutes...
So basically, a whole day was gone like that... At night went to the 廟街 for some 夜市 shopping..

2nd day, went to
中環, Central, by MTR~ Their MTR system was a bit confusing at first cause only some machines accepted notes, mostly they accepted only coins... Wanted to go to the Peak, so from Central, follow the walkway and walk some distance to the tram~
中環 was very 繁華, unlike 尖沙咀~

The tram that was going to take us up...

Madame Tussauds was re-located to the Peak~

Taken with Jay Chou... 不是很象啦~

Taken with James Bond, this one was similar~

Haha... 扮 cool with 劉德華 ~

我還蠻喜歡這一張 with Tiger Woods 的~

Initially, I don't know who he is, just thought he quite 帥~ Then I realised he's Bon Jovi... 對嗎?

With Twin-sy~ Hahaha.. I think Gillian more similar, Charlene looks really fake... hahaa...

Standard shot at the Peak with the whole of HK behind me...
After visiting the museum, went to this 陸羽茶室, the 點心 there was the nicest I ever had in my lifetime... I think it was totally 手工做的, cause you've to wait at least 20 minutes before they slowly present it to you.. There wasn't really much people cause it was 3 something in the afternoon... But it was expensive too.. However, simply worth it! hahahaaa...

Looks familar? If you got see HK Police Drama, this's the West Kowloon Police Station...
西九龍重案組~ Particularly in
刑事偵緝檔案IV, you'll see alot of this image...

有香港 feel 嗎?

And I finally found this in 旺角, Mong Kok! This was out of stock in SG~ Super happy when I found this... Think except the food, this was my greatest 收穫~ And the people in Mong Kok was really 好多人啊! 好熱鬧!

凍鴛鴦~

This 燒鵝飯 is very good, just that it's very oily... Last meal before departing HK~

Bye Bye 香港~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home