Thursday, March 17, 2005

About Wisely

Zebin's right. The��W��Files are really addictive, especially to someone, like me, got a fetish for detective, thrillers dramas... Heehee... And this��W��Files, I couldn't stop, it's just one piece after another piece, like never ending... For my record, I watched 12 discs in a single day, each disc's like 45 minutes...

Ok, there're 8 stories in the show. The first story,��Origami Monkey��, well I think should change to how Wisely & Bai Su met... Because that's what the original story is, uhm, no, I mean comic... Haha.. Yes, I do have a collection of this Wisely comics, so, I'm quite familiar as how the story goes. Yes, the serial did made a few changes but nevertheless, still very nice... Don't worry, I'm not going to write all 8 stories to bored you guys who are reading my blog now~ Haha...

I'd prefer that this Wisely character is taken by Michael Dou Dai Yu instead of Gallen Lo Ka Leung.. (Just in case you're wondering, Michael is Tao Dayu, my favourite actor, because, he can REALLY act, and Gallen being Luo Jia Liang). But the 2 different actors got their own differences, and, similarities. Not sure whether you guys remembered that few years ago, Michael actually acted in the Singapore edition of Wisely files?

Maybe due to the immersion & obsession of Detective Investigations Files I, II, III, I've actually thought Gallen as Michael in some scenes when they're pondering about the cases�� How they analyse the case, how they articulate each & every clue, is remarkably similar. Oh well, got to stop here, otherwise, I'll really rant on & on about it. Just read from I-weekly that The ��W�� Files are showing soon in SCV channel, do give it support, if you're free~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月