Celebration~
Just came back with a slightly updates with the celebration earlier...
Had dinner at TM's Crystal Jade, the soya chicken was fabulous! After that, went to Swensens' to get an ice cream cake.. I wanted the "Cruchie Cone" badly, but my mama say we're going to have ice cream cake already, this can wait~ What an excuse... Hmpf!
After that, went home.. Keke... 4 more working days to endure and I'm freed! Wahaha!
And just wanna mention, today is Cyan day? How come I see alot of the people in this colour? As in the colour of my font? I see on the way to MRT, on the MRT platform, in the MRT cabin, along the MRT platforms of other stops, at the bus stop where I was waiting for company bus, and lastly, at my company itself~ OMG! What's happening?!?! Haha...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home