Saturday, June 25, 2005

clarification~

Today is my papa's birthday~ Happy birthday!!! The whole family is going for a celebration later in the evening~ Hehee...

Ok, about the "hate things", I've put up yesterday, the one about kids bending down to peep their cubicles, firstly, I don't know whether I'm a victim or YOU are the victim cause we wouldn't know~ secondly, kids are innocent, they're just purely searching for their mummies in the cubicle, not thinking anywhere otherwise, ok? Tsk tsk~

But anyway, today is a FRIDAY! Just love Fridays, eh? wahahaha!!! 4 more days to ending my agony~ Been working for continously 3 months, and adding those earlier, I've been in this company for 6 months! That's a whooping long time! Hmm, actually wanna enjoy the July break by going overseas but... haiz...

Oh, anyone interested in that pampering contract? wahahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月