Happy Fathers' Day!
Happy Fathers' Day! To my papa~ Working so hard to support the family!!!
Had celebration at the newly opened Jack's Place at Century Square~ had chicken & steak combo~ So tasty! I absolutely love baked potatoes with whipped cream & bacon & spring onion! It's so delicious! Haha...
Then I rushed back home to watch the Cenosis's program~ Because Energy's guest star & the judge too!! Their dance is nicely done! But I hate it when the camera do special effects when they're dancing, make me head spinning only! Argh!
Anyway, settled the registration & stuffs in SIM already, planned the classes already, liased with Huixin, going on 4 day per week classes, all morning ones~ Yup yup~ So, now waiting for them to send me the R Form, and pay 460 pounds!! Gosh! This's going to be taxing~ Haiz...
Oh yar, Liying dropped by earlier to catch the PSC show, and as well as to pass me the book, "Rich Dad poor Dad"~ Thanks gal!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home