Thursday, June 30, 2005

thots~

Lately, 2 of my friends set up a private blog, requesting me not to disclose or link to anyone.. Hmm.. Ok, maybe they don't really wished their blog to be read by some people, you know? Anyway, if you're reading my blog, yet don't know me, please don't let me know about it, I know blog-er's space is a very 'open' space, anyone in the world can come across it... Haha... And if you're related to me, be it friends that I don't know you're reading or family like cousins, same advice, don't let me know, ok? I'll feel really uneasy about that~

Talking back to my eye! Been twitching continously 3 days 2 nights!!! But for me, twitching just poses discomfort to me, doesn't really represent any omen, I guess and hope! Because from experiences, nothing really misfortunate landed on me whenever it twitches, think my pulse goes haywire already... Nevertheless, I still think it's got something to do with caffeine~ I had "Yuan Yang" last night, then couldn't really fall asleep by 12am... Was tossing and turning, then the sleep wasn't that good, as in, wake up in between~ Hmm... So, therefore, I conclude, must be the caffeine! haha.. okok...

Anyway, let's have some happy news, today's 29th June, once I endure today and conquer tomorrow, I'll be freed! Haha... Hmm... Wanting to learn driving, on the impulse... Wonder if Weilin or Delia no.1 wants to lend me the basic theory sure pass manual? Hehe... *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月