VCDs craze~
Hmm... Left about 10 episodes of "Point Of No Return" to go... I can't believe how much I like this serial.. This show made me like Charmaine, she's really lovable and cute inside, her acting skills improved... (OMG, I cannot let this happen!! Kenix & Jessica is still the best! Wahaha~)
Stupid irritating 3rd uncle trying to force his brother to let him be general manager!! So idiotic! These people bully the weak while fear the strong, really despise this kinda of people, argh!!!
Really respect the Hing-jie~ She suffered from the bombastic, sacarstic remarks, humiliation, and still enduring~ And she even still have respect for those trouble-makers... So irritating to see the trouble-makers like keep trying to add fuel to flame, gloat over the misfortunes & magnifying small mistakes... Watched those people with disgust... *Pui* Haha....
Anyway, went Town with Liying today, had Subway for lunch~

So expensive, $8.10 for a set meal, but it was really good, the teriyaki chicken cut, and we absolutely love the cheese~ So fresh, quite different from Kraft~ Hehe... After that, went to walk around before we parted and I headed to Eak's house for tuition~
Oh yar, TM's having food fair, while the space besides Tamp MRT station is having major Pasar Malam~ Woo hoo! So many nice things to eat... The Fuzhou Fishballs (Fishballs with meat inside), the Portuguese Chicken Wings (absolutely love the taste!)... Yummy Yummy Yum Yum... *Slurps*~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home