On Friday~
Mummy Huixin didn't attend today's lesson, IBM, with me... She has something important to attend to... So, I went class alone today... Hmmm... Haiz... Today IBM, can faint, so much information, what this person says, what that person research, what the person concludes.. So many names... What Henri Fayol? What E F L Brech? What Peter F Drucker?? Diaoz... Haha... So alien to me... -_-"' *Sweats*...
Supposed to have tuition with Eak today, but SMSed him, he didn't reply, so I thought he's not in Singapore yet... Been 2 weeks since I last saw him~ My tuition fees! hahaha...
Oh before I forget, there's this Star-Search program coming up, called "Star Idol"... haha...
Jessica & Roger are going to be Singapore tomorrow and day after!!

Visit this if you're interested, http://cabletv.starhub.com/eng/promotion/detail/0,1943,463,00.html
Perhaps seeing them 2 days!! I super like Jessica! Haven't seen her real person yet.. hahaha... I really wanna catch Louis Koo real person! Hope he come Singapore soon as well~ Hahaha...
On another note, just read some entries, uhm... All I can say is, Ning, be strong, and we'll support you always~ Jia you~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home