Monday => Econs
Had Econs today.. Hmm.. what elasticity?? I only heard it in terms of Physics.. ahhaha.. Listen till me blur blur, think I gotta spend extra time doing revision & digestion...
Met Joann after my class ended... Accompany her to lunch at Bugis, cause she wanted to go home with me, as tomorrow there's no school due to National Day~ Walked & shop abit, then go Kinokuniya~ Kinokuniya is having storewide 20% discount from today to 10th August!! Just like last year, where I bought my Harry Potter Series~ Bought 3 books, 2 from Dan Brown, 1 from John Grisham~ Don't know, just feel like reading books out of the sudden.. So studious... Haha...
Then Kino got this exclusive gift, buy a certain magazine for 2 something, and get a free DIY dyed solution.... Yup.. Haha.. Joann bought 2 for her mama, whereas I bought 1...
Ok, today don't have tuition... Junkai gave me a call yesterday to cancel it, apparently, he wants a break, as Tuesday is a Public Holiday, he wants to play.. Haha.. I'm fine with it la.. Haha...
Before I forget, Happy Birthday to Weilin! My beloved Lin-yi~ Hehehehe...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home