Thursday, August 04, 2005

Maths today...

Had Maths today... Couldn't really stand the lecturer, middle-aged Indian woman... Haha... Not that I'm prejudice, but I really can't stand those lecturers with accents~ Luckily, the chapters she's going through, are all done in either A.Maths or C.Maths.. Abo, I really got no clue what talking she... -_-"'
What I'm concerned is the future topics... Seriously considering hopping to another class.. Haha...

Was about to leave school when received an sms from Yanting... Something I've ordered has arrived! Hurray! Nope, won't never ever let out what's that.. Haha.. Nothing illegal, don't worry... And Liying, don't bother to sms me, I won't tell you! haha...

Stayed for around 3 and a half hours viewing some new clips on Energy~ Hehehehe... Wonderful! Shuwei's really very Taiwanese, sing until very nice... Haha...

Ok, will continue tomorrow about my school, and then, hopefully, a summary of a week in school... hahaha....
Gonna enjoy my 'order' liaoz... By the way, received the card as a member of my insitute just now... Hmmm... Where's my matriculation card? Or there's none??!!

By the way, there's a new group called "Alive"... Got Daniel Wu Yan Zhu, Andrew Lian Kai and 2 others which I don't know they pop out from where... haha... Enjoy the 2 photos...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Try their website, www.alivenotdead.com ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月