Roger, Jessica, Joey Part 2
Met up with Joann & Yurong for lunch today at Cartel~ Hmm.. Saw Kym Ng by the way~ Hahaha... Accompany Yurong to get her DnD outfit~ Hmm... Yupz...
After that, I left the both of them to Suntec to catch Roger, Jessica & Joey~ You all must have think I'm crazy right? Haha... But, it's kinda hard to see them~ So met my mama to see them~ Hehe... I wanna compliment the organiser & the celebrities~ Do you know how punctual they are? The time says 5pm, it started exactly at 5pm, on the dot! Must really praise Starhub~ Hahaa...
You must be wondering what's the difference between yesterday & today's performance~ Yesterday, they're the judges for "One Minute To Fame" (A Hongkong famous star-scouting show)... Today, is to perform, by singing a song each, then play games, as well as meet the fans lar~~

~Each of them singing~
After each performance, they sprang a surprise for Jessica, as this month, 18th is her birthday~ Then after singing the birthday song, she requested both guys, Joey & Roger to kiss her by asking, "How come Roger never kiss me?"... Hahaha... So cute~ So, we have this~ (below)

Pecking on the cheek of Bday Gal~
Sorry, was blurred~ Cause there's this idiot directly infront of me, keep her camera so high up, blocking me~ Hmpf~ Haha...

Flowers for them to show appreciation~
Finally, they left at around 5.40pm~ Hehe... Went to Raffles City after that, had my favourite Japanese Cuisine, Hisatomo~ Marvellous! Haha...
Oh, by the way, I left my umbrella on the chair of Cartel, realised that when I was waiting for the bus to go Suntec from Orchard... Hmmmmm....




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home