Monday, October 17, 2005

Life Made Simple (Ah Wang)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just watched the preview of this show, "Life Made Simple", a sequel to the popular show, "Square Pegs"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wahaha! Damn funny! Especially when they interviewed Jessica and she mimicked the way ah wang speaks.. hahaha... It's going to shown in Hong Kong soon~ I think in Singapore, have to wait at least a year before they'll air either on Cable-vision or local channels~

But I really don't know why they made the new hairstyle like a nerd? The original "Square Pegs" hairstlye is so much better and cuter and more innocent~ Hahaha!!!

And, Show Luo Zhi Xiang's latest album, =Hypothesize Show= is highly recommended! I just briefly listened to all his songs, damn cool and nice!! Haha...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月