Photo shoot
In case you don't know, I've put up a stat counter about a few weeks ago~ Then I realised, on the average, 9 people viewed my blog daily~ Hmm... I wonder who are you guys~ But thanks for visiting! Haha...
Went for a photo shoot today~ Cause my sis went to have her graduate photo taken, and might as well take a family photo as well~ Quite troublesome.. Hahaha... Have to make up, pose, smile... Tiring siah... While the photographer was adjusting my family members, have to keep in that pose and 'smile' (stoned)... ahhaa..
But it was interesting.. Hehehe... Never really have a photo shoot before~ Lalala....
After that, went for dinner at Crystal Jade @ Suntec~ Nice dumplings, and Onion Oil Biscuit (Cong1 You2 Bing3), and the red bean pan fried piece... Nice nice~ Haha...
Ok, waiting for my KTY (Kuang Tian You) & MXL (Ma Xiao Ling) show now~ lalalalala...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home