Energy
Energy is confirmed guest for YES933 Singapore Hits Awards! Well, though the remaining three had already continued their contract with their company, it remains to be seen yet~ They're really a group with so many things happening~
Firstly, they're the 'most injury suffering' group, thanks to their uniqueness, their cool dance steps~ Then Edy's spine injury, Kunda's broken arm, Shuwei's shoulder, etc... To Toro's leaving, to Edy's announcement of temporary rest, to Milk's announcement leaving the group~ Haiz... Been through so much, they're just 5 years older us only~ Poor chaps~
Anyway, went cycling today~ Haha... But the weather was so cool that it evaporates my sweat (Gross?), I mean, it was so windy that I didn't managed to sweat a lot, which WAS my main intention~ Haiz...
Highly addicted to Wu Ke Qun, Kenji's Wo You Zui (I'm Guilty), and Luo Zhi Xiang, Show's Zi Wo Cui Mian (Self Hypnosis)~
And Kenji's Bu Xue Ji Nian is nice too!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home