Today...
Went to outram after school today for frog porridge with QUEEN (*ahem* names has been changed to protect hers truly, as she don't want to let everyone know that it's hers truly, one reason is because she found it quite shameful that we can actually wandered around in Chinatown, which is like for old people to shop one for like 3 hours, another reason is kept confidential lar.. Haha..) QUEEN is the fake name she chose herself... But I'm sure that someone would know who she is, especially someone that goes to school with me almost everyday... Hehehehe.. Nice nice, yummy froggie porridge~ The meat was tender as well as springy.. And someone was asking me to take-away for her.. Hahahaa..
Wandered around at Chinatown before walking into parts of Singapore that we seldom explore, and unknowningly, we walked to Raffles Place, brought QUEEN to pray at the temple... Hahaha... And we had Mr Teh Tarik for a rest.. Nice, cheap and strong iced teh tarik on a super hot day really cools me down... Hahahaa.. Then we went to buy cup cakes from that stall I used to frequent, passed by Pelican House's Fish Slice Soup... Hahaha..
Then wandered around Raffles Xchange, quite alot of changes, especially eating stuffs... Hahaha.. Then sat at boat quay to take a rest, as well as to admire the place around... Nice weather when it reaches into the evening... Had Golden Shoe famous Nasi Lemak... But somehow, it doesn't taste as good as before, but the soya bean we had was really good.. Cheap also, 50 cents only.. Hahaha..
And there's this florist at Hitachi Tower that really provides good service, QUEEN was buying a rose on behalf of a friend, it was wrapped so nicely, and thoughtfully.. Hahaha..
After that, I left for tuitioning... Haiz.. I reached there like 7.35pm, and I left at 10pm... It was supposedly to be a one and a half hour session... I felt as if I've been exploited... =Tired=




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home