Saturday, April 08, 2006

Long entry

3 cheers for Dan Brown winning the legal suit over the copyrights, thus, this movie will be airing in May, which is next month! So excited about it! Hahaa.. But, I still prefer others to take on the male lead leh... I hope Tom Hanks can change my opinion and impress me... Hehehe...
Ya, Jewel In the Palace.. Nice show! I love the female lead especially when she manages to get out of the mess she made, and the way she discovered new things, the innocent smiles, and the funniest part is when her uncle & auntie quarrels... Hahaa.. So cute!
Currently watching the above show, "Fantasy Hotel"... Casted by my favourite actor, Michael Tao... Well, I just started on, so I don't know whether it will be a good show... But I think it's just a show, that can either watch or don't watch...
Oh, had driving lesson yesterday, and for once, I didn't stall my car, not even once! Hahaha.. My personal accomplishment.. Hehehe... Ok, I didn't mention something though, that's mostly because I was learning parking most of the time, was on the road for a short time la.. Parking not easy, anyone has tips for me? Haha.. But now then I know there's so many hints in my instructor car.. haha.. Having experienced yesterday's parking, I'm more even sure that I might not be able to pass my test on one attempt.. Been already 4 months and I'm still stalling car, how? Haiz... But I must have confidence! I can do it!
And today, I finally terminated tuition with one of my tutee.. Well, reason being, he's too exploitive, so I think I shouldn't waste my time at his beck and call, I must have my own principles! Yay.. Hahhaa..
Oh, I'm also re-watching "Triumph In The Skies", the one by Francis & Flora about flights, pilots etc... Now on the second round on it, I then realised that it's got more flavour in it... It's like a young wine then, when I first bought it, then after tasting / watching it first time, I chucked it aside, and when I finally tried the second time, I realises the 'flavour' actually deepens... Hmmmm.... Do I sound complicated? Hahaha.. And also, Channel 8 is screening "The W Files" soon on weekends.. Hahaha..
Lastly, changed song to Zhiyang's Superwoman, I think he did a great job in singing this song, he deserves to win! Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月