Friday, July 28, 2006

Click & The Lakehouse~

What if you had a universal remote control... That controlled your universe?
How do you hold on to someone you've never met?

My must watch movies for the August month~ I planning to make either 1 of them a CL movie gathering since it's been quite some time since we catch a movie together... Interested in any of the 2 movies I've posted?

Adam Sandler is one good comedian apart from Rob Schneider & Jim Carrey~ I wonder will I be seeing Rob Schneider in 'Click', since they seemed to be always in 'pairs'... Like in "Hot Chick" & "50 First Dates"~~~ Hahahhaa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月