Singapore Idol
Yesterday night, went to see Singapore Idol, the results show, straight after work~ I wasn't very willing, but Ah Fei kept asking me for companion, so being the very nice me, I obliged~ Teeheehee...
Ah Fei got the tickets from Jon's FC, that's why, other than the ticket, we got 2 stuffs relating to Jon as well...下種本錢!哈哈!Well, we was seated quite front, the 3rd row.. Though I have been in MediaCorp for a couple of times, I was never seated so near the stage, it's always the FC side, which was the balcony or gallery.. hahaha...
Then it was Ah Fei's first time viewing in the theatre, so she was quite surprised that I knew the place quite 孰, of course la, that wasn't my first time in there what! Hahaha.. From the earlier days of MC people, to NKFs shows, to Energy showcase... I can say I won't get lost, at least... Hahahaa...
The supporters were well off crazy! Shouting, screaming etc.. If I didn't stand up and cheer along with them, I will look so awkward, right? Haiz... 我被逼,做了一些我不是很願意的事,哈哈! 好委屈哦!哈哈! Oh yeah, along the way, we saw alot of idols' parents.. Then Ah Fei was like telling me this one is who's dad or mum.. I gave her that I'm-not-that-interested-look.. Hahahahhaa...
Then Ah Fei, being the more enthu one, went on to pass something to Jon's dad... =Palm-forehead= ... Hahaha.. Then the FC people was like shaking Jon's parents hands, then when they come to me, I think they wanted to shake my hands too, as a gesture of thank you for coming to support Jon but I looked away, with a little delibrate... After that, Ah Fei say, I was rude not to shake hands.. Uhmm.... Sorry lar.. Hahhaa..
Anyway, the idols were very high too... Kept walking to and fro infront of me to go back stage, so can see them very clearly.. But they are not my cup of tea!!! Haha... Imagine Louis Koo walking, I think I'll jump out~ WAHAHAHHAAHA!!!....
Anyway, speaking of Louis Koo, there's this OSIM advertisement, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pH9F6_9cR4
Hahaa... And the OSIM roadshow at various places, got huge huge poster of Louis lying on the iMedic... Wah... 很想晚上去偷回來... Hahaha.. Just kidding lar!!! If the poster is really stolen, it's definitely NOT ME!!!...
Anyway, no work today.. Got 1 day off~~~ So tired after yesterday night, finally can rest...
Another additional note, I'm going for Shinhwa concert!!!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home