Sunday, August 06, 2006

TVB Celebs on Starhub Promo

Yesterday, 我又去追星了! 林文龍和楊思琦~


That's right! It's the annual TVB star tour for Starhub again! Last August, Roger 郭晉安, Jessica 宣萱 & Joey 梁榮忠 came, this August, Frankie Lam 林文龍 & Shirley Yeung 楊思琦 came~~~

I reached the place half an hour before the scheduled time, and I actually can get the first front row~~ Haha.. So nice, nobody go and watch, so no squeezy feeling, clear view with no obstruction~ 爽!


Frankie was asking the person beside me a question so as to give away the goodies pack~ This was the clearest picture when enlarged, so, I've to safeguard my property lar... Hahaha... He sang 2 songs, one was the theme song for Herbalist Manual, the other was Forensic Heroes~

When he was singing the first song, he came down and shook everyone's hands, including mine~~~ So gentlemenly~ Hahaha.. I got one photo super close up because I was at the front row, and he was like less then 1 metre away~~~ However, when he shook my hand, I didn't get the 心跳加速 type of 感覺... Why?

Last time when I shook Energy's hands, I was trembling & shaking away lor... And super nervous~~ Hmm... Maybe I didn't like Frankie as much as I thought? Hahahaha.. But he was super nice, and super 帥!


Shirley Yeung, 楊思琦, very petite, sweet looking~~ She sang 2 songs too, and one of them was 老鼠愛大米... Diaoz... hahhaa.. Last August, Roger also sang the mouse song.. hahahaa...

Anyway, I took quite alot of pictures lar.. Front row lehz.. 不拍白不拍! Hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月